We are a research and development consultancy based in Oxford, UK, specialising in Python programming for scientific applications. We have expertise in the following areas:
- Image processing, machine/computer vision, signal processing, etc.
- Data science: statistical pattern recognition, machine learning, AI, time series analysis, natural language processing, big data, etc.
- Biometrics: All modalities (fingerprint, face, iris, etc.), vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, and user-centric performance analysis.
- Technology for clinical psychology and cognitive science.
- Web programming: While not a dedicated web development company, many of our projects have an online component. Our preference is for web2py.
Since 2011, AICBT has been working with BT Imaging to develop the world’s leading machine vision algorithms for photoluminescence inspection of photovoltaic solar cells.
- Protecting face recognition systems with disguise detection
- Identifying authors using Python and machine learning
- Overcome social anxiety
- Statistics for psychologists
- Authorship attribution software
- Real-time audience polls
50 Plater Dr
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 600 513
AICBT Ltd. is registered in England, Company No. 8065995.